As we return to Dubai this December, we are thrilled to discuss the opportunities and challenges ahead for the Middle East with leaders on stage. It’s going to be a jam-packed event you will not want to miss.
In anticipation of Skift Global Forum East, happening in Dubai December 12-14, I wanted to sit down with both our Middle East Report, Josh Corder, and Twenty31 Consulting (now Skift Advisory) Managing Director, Joe Naaman, to discuss a big picture view on growth and dynamics in the Middle East.
In 45 minutes, we were able to just scratch the surface of our 25+ full speaker lineup and topic discussions slated for our Forum in December. If you haven’t secured your pass, get yours today as you don’t want to miss it.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- How is the conflict in Israel being felt on the ground in the region?
- What is the anticipated impact for COP28 and did the World Cup deliver?
- How are countries planning ahead for Indian outbound travelers?
- What important changes have happened for China as a source market?
- The status of a GCC unified visa and what this means for tourism in the gulf.
- Supply and oversupply: how has the hospitality mix shifted and is it working?
- How has Dubai captured the market and what are other countries doing to compete?
Listen in to this exciting discussion and join us at Skift Global Forum East this December as we gather representatives from the world’s leading brands who are eager to delve into the transformative global, economic, and technological trends shaping the travel industry.
From aviation and hospitality to technology and online booking (and everything in between), this event is a unique opportunity to expand your industry knowledge and be inspired by the region and influential decision-makers in this space.
Tickets are going fast, so make sure to reserve your seat today.